Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Mary Kay Timewise Microdermabrasion Kit

Have you ever tried a face scrub? Do you like them? If the answer to this question is YES, then you chances are you like this product.

First of all, this is a microdermabrasion kit. It's a two steps kit that it's suposed to clean your skin more efficiently than other face scrubs and improve its condition. It's pricy because it's almost 50€. I got mine as a present. Otherwise I would have not bought it. 


This kit contains two products. The first step is the tube with the refine product. This product comes in a tube and you need a very small amount of product. I use less than a pea size ball. 
The product contains a creamy product with microballs that scrub your skin and eliminate death cells, it unclog your pores and refine the texture of your skin. You have to apply it in circular motions all your face. I have applied it with my Clarisonic too, but most of the times I use my fingers. I like to apply it while I'm at the shower after washing my face when my skin is damp and my pores are all open.  I massage the product for about a minute. You don't need more time than that.



Then you just have to rinse well and follow with step number 2: replentish. At this point, you apply a product that comes in a tube with a pump. I find that one pump is more than enough for my face. The product you apply calms your skin after the scrub. This product is not a moisturizer, so please, please, please, don't use it as one. This only works to calm your skin. It does not add moisture to your skin. First you have to apply it, and when you feel like your skin has absorbed it all, then, you appply your regular moisturizer.



What do I feel when I use it? At first I thought I really felt my skin different and better, but I use my Clarisonic Mia regularly and now I don't feel like I need anymore. It's true that sometimes I combine them (step 1 + Clarisonic) but that's because I want to finish up that product. I feel like using only my Clarisonic does a good job for my skin.

Will I buy it again when I finish it up? Nope. I don't think it's necessary, but just because I have the Clarisonic and I use it on a daily bases. Will I recommend it to other people? Yes, as long as they don't use the Clarisonic, because it does a great job all alone. Using it once or twice a week you can see that your skin feels better.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracias por tu mensaje!
Thanks for your message!

Related Posts
Blogging tips