Tuesday, May 27, 2014

DIADERMINE High Tolerance Gel Makeup Remover Review

Hello readers!

One of the most important steps in every beauty routine is how you remove your makeup. I have some friends that used to skip this step and I used to think "How can they skip this? If I did that, I would get blemishes and cloged pores all over my skin!!" So this is one think I cannot neglect. 

One of the products I've been buying non stop for the last 7 - 8 months is the Diadermine High Tolerance gel Makeup Remover. I'm not really sure if this product will be discontinued or not in the near future. I'm not able to find this product on their official website here.

Diadermine is a brand from Henkel. They developed a range of products with High Tolerance for sensitive skin. It has 0% parabens, silicone or perfume.


What I like about this product is the bottle and the pump. It's very convenient and helps you get the product easily. It works just like a mincellair water, but it's thicker. That's what I like the most about this product.

The cleansing gel is transparent and even though it has no added perfume, I do find that it has a subtle roses smell. 

I apply it with a cotton pad all over my face and neck. It removes all traces of makeup on your face, lips and eyes (it's gentle enough to use it in the eye area), except when it's waterproof mascara, then, I need to use something stronger to remove it. I also find that if I wear heavy makeup, it's hard for it to do the job. That's why I use it on my regular everyday light makeup.

It leaves skin clean and it does not irritate it. That's why I like it. 

When I use heavy makeup (high coverage foundation) I use this product to remove most of it and then, when I find that most of it it's been removed, I use my Clarisonic to clean my skin thoroghly.

Question: would I compare that to the Bioderma Sensibio H2O? NO. I do find the Bioderma does a better job, but the price these two products is almost the same, either. The 500ml of the Bioderma water is almost 16€ and the Diadermine is 200ml and costs about 6€. There is not that much of a difference, right?

Since I don't know if this product will or won't be discontinued, I guess I'll end up using the Bioderma one instead of this.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracias por tu mensaje!
Thanks for your message!

Related Posts
Blogging tips