Monday, June 9, 2014

Strivectin Present Perfect Antioxidant Defence Lotion Review

Hello Readers!!

Did you have a good weekend?? 

A few months ago I went to Sephora to get me some makeup and beauty products. One of my concerns are fine lines appearing close to my eyes and in my forhead. To deal with those fine lines or fine wrinkles, I was interested in finding something to fight them.



This product is a lotion (lighter than a cream) and it's full of antioxidants. It nourishes the skin, feels very lightweight and it's designed to fight the early signs of aging (offensively and defensivly). Since my skin is just starting showing those fine lines, this was a good option for me, or so I thought.

You can use it AM and/or PM. I used it every single night since I got it. I didn't use it during the day because it does not have any SPF in it and then I had to add an extra step to my routine. I only used it in the areas where I did know fine lines were appearing, this way, the product would last me longer.

What I like about this product:
I like its texture. 
It's oil free (very important for my oily skin).
It's fragance free.
You get a good amount of product, 50ml, for what you pay.

What I don't like about this product:
The price, it costed about 30€.
It did nothing for my skin after 5 months and a half of using it. It didn't fight any existing fine line and it didn't prevent new ones.
It does not have any SPF in it (I think it's very important for any product that you want to use during the day)

I don't think I'm going to buy this product in the future and I don't even know if I will recommend it to anyone I know. I did had high hopes for this product since Strivectin's a good line of products and it's well known for their anti-wrinkle products. If I ever buy something else from this brand it will be the regular product.

Have a great week,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracias por tu mensaje!
Thanks for your message!

Related Posts
Blogging tips