Friday, May 9, 2014

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation Review

It's the first time that a drugstore foundation REALLY matches my skin tone!! I'm happy with that! And I'm happy with the price too!!

 I got this foundation in Octover and ever since, it has been my go to foundation for the whole winter months. Now with the good weather I start finding that my skin is changing and is not as good on my face as it used to be.



As the bottle states, this is a Light Perfecting Radiance Foundation. It's a light texture liquid foundation that ofers light to medium coverage. That's what I was looking for in my everyday foundation. I love that it matches my skin tone very well and evens out all my skin. It covers blemishes lightly, but over all, it's a nice finish for me. And I just need it to last for a few hours only. 

The bottle contains 30ml. of product, that's pretty normal for a foundation, and it comes with a pump. I like pumps because I think they are more convenient for sanitary reasons, even though I don't share my foundation with nobody else. 



My shade is #200 Soft Beige and I pair it with my Maybelline Fit me concealer #20 and my skin looks radiant. It takes a little while to set in my skin, but this makes it easy for me to blend both, concealer and foundation. It has yellow undertones and covers any redness you might have. My next step, then, is brush some setting powder on top to mattify the skin.

This foundation is not very long lasting on my oily skin, but it lasts on me for about 3 or 4 hours. I would not recommend this as an HD foundation or if very long lasting makeup is required. If I apply primer it lasts up to a couple more hours. When I want long lasting makeup I don't use this foundation.

I have opposed feelings about this foundation, and since the weather has started to be warmer, with sunny days, I find that my skin reacts better with CC creams and BB creams, so I'm not reaching this foundation anymore on a daily bases. I have changed my routine without realizing it, so, when I finish my bottle, I don't know if I'll buy it again.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracias por tu mensaje!
Thanks for your message!

Related Posts
Blogging tips